2012年6月4日星期一

Holiday~

Halo
Halo
Halo !!!!
my blog i miss you so much~:3


A very long time do not update
Like 2 months??
haha~
I quite lazy><
And other reason is. .
that time already want mid-year exam . .
Stressful . . .MyEm0.Com
Suffer for studying all subject T^T
Especially Sejarah and Geografi
Both of this subject  make me wanna cry!!




Okay~
Skipping-------Skipping------>
The description of my holiday
B-O-R-E-D
BORED!!!
My head has many tiny mushroom almost grown up!!
If I keep on to stay at home . .
The mushroom will more bigger!!
And then, I become a BIG  mushroom head
Haha




Tell you somethings
My sejarah was not passing !!!
I was very "surprise"
But ,this present make me wanna cry :'(
face like this---->

Hm . . . .
Let's forget it!

Hurray!!!!
20120605(Tomorrow)
My big sista take me and 2nd sista out to shopping!
Happy boom!!!
MyEm0.Com
I want to buy my Sejarah reference book


Kay,,
End!


Blogger##HuiWen
Time   ##8.14p.pm
Happy will make you healthy!! :)


没有评论:

发表评论