2012年11月22日星期四

Hi,,HuiWen is back:)

Using a smile to start everyday!:)

Hi,all my beloved reader:3  I'm back!Have a very long time no updated my blog. Busy for exam!!RAWR:X


1106-1109

 Sweet memories Genting Trip:D
I so love this time of Genting trip!Never go out travel with friend only,just friend only,not with family!! How a excited trip I have!><  In the trip,,so glad can know my sista's friend, they all so kind and friendly!:3 Happy with you all guy~Love this trip so much!!Next time trip go LEGOland??Okay~now must hard-work to save money:P 
Below is the the picture of the trip:)
First day LOOK:P with my dearest sister:D

Peace^^v,, [baoting]

nice shot:3 credit by me,haha

Nice scene out of our room!!:D 

Sister with Pei Yee~

Second day LOOK:)


Pretty girls.. 

With Jia Ming..

we are waiting for the Space Shot!!take a photo too,haha~
(hey,ah miao why you so noncooperation:O)


Both of them having a ice-cream while I'm playing:O
Yo!wearing a sunglasses!B)

At PizzaHut.(dinner)

Yeah,,three SUPERGIRL! cool right?XP


Muackzzz :* kiss kiss:P
#Outside the SnowWorld!

After playing in SnowWorld,,back to room and relax with the eye mask:D
#sick after playing the snow:(

the Last day LOOK!:3

Isn't a good student style??haha~ Like this style so much:3

Owh~buai buai Genting :'(


Update completed!
Post byBlogger::HuiWen
Time                 ::2108
Thanks all guy give me the sweetest memories:)
Love You all!!


没有评论:

发表评论