2012年11月27日星期二

Nonsense life||♥

Hi!
Now,,after trip haizzz....
An awful situation that I have:( In this holidays after trip I can tell you one word is 'BORING' OMG,,it is the worst time I have:'( Who can help me solve the problem??Suffering with this problem:/ 
And now crazy with text. Really nothing do at all,and now start reading some book,listen the same song,refreshing the facebook again and again,eating some snack,and nothing.

#You are my familiar stranger:B

#Smile like sunshine!:D

#Try to keep clam and say politely :3

#He just a passer-by...

#I treat myself cruel,,not treat you kind!

#Happy ALWAYS_!!:)

#Next year, PMR work hard!!X.X

erm....no more text photo now:P   
Just simply update:/ 
Bye~

Follow me on Instagramsubscribe to my FB yar~
I'll surprise you C= 
Instagram ID : huiwen918
FB name         :Hui Wen

Blogger  :HuiWen
Time      :18.58

没有评论:

发表评论